Toy chest and dresser knobs
I finally got around to stenciling the toy chest. This was Paul's toy chest when he was a boy and we refurbished it.

The stenciling was the final step in the process. It matches her dresser.
After weeks of searching my mom and I found knobs for the dresser. We had seen several types at Lowe's, Home Depot, etc but the knobs we liked were $5 a piece. I just could not justify spending $50 on knobs so I had resigned to using the plain white ones that came on the dresser. After a last ditch effort while shopping at target we found these great knobs:

Believe it or not it was a package of 8 for $15. What a bargain!! We wound up using the white one's on the bottom drawer so it would not take away from the stenciling.
I am not sure how often I will update this blog but check back periodically to see what else we come up with in Avery's World.

The stenciling was the final step in the process. It matches her dresser.
After weeks of searching my mom and I found knobs for the dresser. We had seen several types at Lowe's, Home Depot, etc but the knobs we liked were $5 a piece. I just could not justify spending $50 on knobs so I had resigned to using the plain white ones that came on the dresser. After a last ditch effort while shopping at target we found these great knobs:

Believe it or not it was a package of 8 for $15. What a bargain!! We wound up using the white one's on the bottom drawer so it would not take away from the stenciling.
I am not sure how often I will update this blog but check back periodically to see what else we come up with in Avery's World.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home