Avery's World

As we wait for princess Avery to join our family. We wanted to be able to share with you the treasures we accumulate along the way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Welcome to my World! We traveled to China in March 2008 to bring our angel home. She is such a blessing to us! This blog records the story of our daily life as we adjust to this roller-coaster ride called parenthood!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Cute pj's, cradle bedding, and daddy's shirt

Okay folks, here we go with the first display of items in Avery's World.


I saw these pajamas on another blog several weeks ago. I immediately went to Gymboree so that I could get a pair because I thought they were so cute.

The bones glow in the dark!!

My mom recently finished the a bedding set for the doll cradle that is in Avery's room.

It is a mini version of Avery's bedding.

In case you don't remember what Avery's bedding looks like here it is:

It was all sewn by my mom.

While at Gymboree getting the pj's, I found this shirt and had to have it too.

The picture is a little hard to read, but the shirt says "Daddy's Girl"

More to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home